Voice Department Chair Position
This is an Equity Ownership position at Music Pillars
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating and Implementation of Vocal Curriculum (through original and also current curriculum available) throughout our two locations, as well as development/creation of the methodology in written form for future studio location implementation.
- Breathing this plan/curriculum into life by teaching choir and individual voice lessons at the 4S Ranch Studio (Please note that we are not looking for just the "thinking part" of building this curriculum. This position requires actual teaching as well).
- Coordinating with Graphic Designer and CEO to ensure that the student/user experience is useful and beneficial in real-world teaching
- Minimum teaching experience of 5 years (at least three of those must be in music specifically)
- Performed and or toured with a Band/Musical Theater production/or as a soloist for at least two years
- Bachelors Degree + Minimum 3 Years Teaching Experience
- Genuine Demonstratable interest in educating/connecting/ and working with students ages 8-18.
We would prefer an individual with a strong performance background over a formally well-trained voice. A background in dance, Musical Theater, and/or acting is highly desired.
Interested candidates please e-mail Scott directly at email@example.com