Allegro Pillars (Ages 7-8)
Now Enrolling for end of August Start
Available Classes are Mondays 6pm - 7pm (3 spots left),
Combining Fun with Intentional Learning and Progress
For the most part, Allegro Pillars is a class designed for students in second grade at elementary school. Super Pillars is a valuable foundational class prior to enrolling in Allegro Pillars, but all beginning students are welcome to enroll in the class after an initial assessment is performed or a demo class has been attended and the Instructor feels confident that this is the best place for your child.
Allegro Pillars Classes are Taught on Fully-Weighted Keyboards
- Classes run for a full school year,
- They begin in the fall and end at the summer school break
- 55 minute classes
- 1x per week
- Max enrollment for each class is 5 students to ensure a maximum 1:5 Teacher/Student Ratio.
Bright, Clean, and Fun Visuals are used!
What will my child learn in Allegro Pillars?
It's a long list - but here are a few highlights:
- Piano Technique, and basics - including:
- Deciphering audibly between various basic music intervals
- A few of their favorite rock songs on the piano (of course!)
- Major and Minor Scales and Fingering
- Lead Sheet Reading (Introduction)
- Improvisation within a scale
- Sight-Reading and Music Notation for both Bass and Treble Clef
- Basic Musical Definitions (Forte, Piano, Crescendo, Diminuendo, etc..)